Cousin Alexis and Emilia had a little too much fun at Nico's party.
Nicolette celebrated her 9th birthday on October 5th. Her Aunt and Uncle and cousin Alexis came over to celebrate too. Nicolette is in the 3rd grade and love to go to school. Nicolette is looking forward to starting Y basketball this winter.
I am a mother of four delicious children and a Cross-country and Track coach widow in the fall and spring. I enjoy traveling with my family and exploring new things with them. I love to learn and read about almost anything. I have been blessed to work as a MSW Oncology Social Worker at our local Cancer Treatment Center which is part of the Sky Lakes Medical Center. I have been out of touch with my, “inner-crafting-child” for three years as I have been attending graduate school at Portland State University.
No comments:
Post a Comment