skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Coffman Gang

The Life and wonderful times of the Coffman Gang

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cornelea and friends waiting for the "New Moon", midnight showing to start.


Posted by Coffman Gang at 9:38 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (24)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ▼  November (8)
      • Coffman and Walker kids
      • Q: Is this Isabela or Nicolette?
      • Rob and Todd Yee finished the Crater Lake Marathon...
      • Rob ran the marathon with his friend Todd Yee. Th...
      • Rob ran the Crater Lake Marathon in August of this...
      • Cornelea and friends waiting for the "New Moon", m...
      • The Coffman Kidos trick-or-treating with the Olsen...
      • Nico, Emilia, Isabela and Lola the chihuahua at th...
  • ►  2008 (17)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (5)

About Me

My photo
Coffman Gang
Klamath Falls, OR, United States
I am a mother of four delicious children and a Cross-country and Track coach widow in the fall and spring. I enjoy traveling with my family and exploring new things with them. I love to learn and read about almost anything. I have been blessed to work as a MSW Oncology Social Worker at our local Cancer Treatment Center which is part of the Sky Lakes Medical Center. I have been out of touch with my, “inner-crafting-child” for three years as I have been attending graduate school at Portland State University.
View my complete profile
Leelou Blogs Sumo's Sweet Stuff The Dress-up Drawer Her Hobby

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Labels

    • Oct. 2009 (1)

    My Blog List

    My Blog List

    • The Olsen family
      DISNEYLAND (Feb. 2014)
      11 years ago
    • Appah's Life
      Paxton turns 8
      11 years ago
    • The Macdonald Family
      Love this video
      14 years ago
    • Life and Times of the Walkers
      Walker Girl Funnies
      15 years ago