skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Coffman Gang

The Life and wonderful times of the Coffman Gang

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Winning


We were very lucky to win the wonderful gift of Scott Olsen.  We have this hanging in our home!
Posted by Coffman Gang at 10:25 AM

1 comment:

abo-bder said...


تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب وبرمجة الدش بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض

March 24, 2021 at 10:42 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (24)
    • ▼  December (16)
      • Mushtashe
      • Wrapping Contest
      • Winning
      • 5th Ward Christmas Party
      • Naughty list....
      • The yoddeling Olsen's
      • Those who sing together, stay together.
      • "There is a Santa...YES!!"
      • ALL-A-BOARD!!
      • Good girls....
      • Santa's lap
      • Letters to the Big Guy.
      • Sister Olsen
      • Sister Olsen
    • ►  November (8)
  • ►  2008 (17)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (5)

About Me

My photo
Coffman Gang
Klamath Falls, OR, United States
I am a mother of four delicious children and a Cross-country and Track coach widow in the fall and spring. I enjoy traveling with my family and exploring new things with them. I love to learn and read about almost anything. I have been blessed to work as a MSW Oncology Social Worker at our local Cancer Treatment Center which is part of the Sky Lakes Medical Center. I have been out of touch with my, “inner-crafting-child” for three years as I have been attending graduate school at Portland State University.
View my complete profile
Leelou Blogs Sumo's Sweet Stuff The Dress-up Drawer Her Hobby

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Labels

    • Oct. 2009 (1)

    My Blog List

    My Blog List

    • The Olsen family
      DISNEYLAND (Feb. 2014)
      11 years ago
    • Appah's Life
      Paxton turns 8
      12 years ago
    • The Macdonald Family
      Love this video
      14 years ago
    • Life and Times of the Walkers
      Walker Girl Funnies
      15 years ago